DefiniGEN respects your right to privacy. This privacy notice sets out how DefiniGEN uses and protects and information that you give DefiniGEN when you use this website. DefiniGEN is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
Who we are
DefiniGEN Limited, a company registered in England under number 07595566. Our registered office is Moneta Building 280, Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge, CB22 3AT, United Kingdom.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual that can directly or indirectly identify that individual. It does not include data from which identifying information has been removed (anonymous data).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What products and services you have purchased, inquired about or shown an interest in
- What orders you have placed with us
How will we use the information about you?
- We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and service we thing may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. We shall pass on your personal information to our group of companies so they may offer you their products and services.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of our group.
In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- We would like to send you information about products and service of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. You may opt out at any time.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information other members of our group of companies.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such email.
Digital Marketing Service Providers
- We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email: email@example.com We may make a small charge for this service which we would contact you about.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Information about any device you have used to access our website, for example: your device’s make and model, browser, internet protocol (IP) address internet service provider (ISP) and your broad geographic location
- How you use our website; for example: how your device has interacted with our website, including the pages accessed and links clicked, websites visited before or after our website, products viewed or searched for and the length of visits to certain pages
- Collecting this information helps us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. It also enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our website, where they come from, what information on our website is of interest to them and to send them marketing messages and advertising related to their interest.
- We also collect data concerning whether any email communication you have received from us has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within the email. This helps us ensure our communications are useful for you.
- Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us by telephone on 01223 497 106 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org