DefiniGEN’s proprietary core technology is a world-leading production platform designed to generate mature, primary-like human endoderm cell types from iPSC. Our scalable process supports preclinical research through the provision of mature human cells including hepatocytes, pancreatic beta cells and intestinal cells.
The platform uses GMP-compatible defined conditions which enable the exquisite quantitative and temporal process control required to produce standardized populations of terminally differentiated cell products.
- Directed differentiation of human induced pluripotent stem cells into functional cholangiocyte-like cells. Sampaziotis F, de Brito MC, Geti I, Bertero A, Hannan NR, Vallier L. Nat Protoc. 2017 Apr;12(4):814-827.
- Optimized inducible shRNA and CRISPR/Cas9 platforms for in vitro studies of human development using hPSCs.Development, Bertero A, Pawlowski M, Ortmann D, Snijders K, Yiangou L, Cardoso de Brito M, Brown S, Bernard WG, Cooper JD, Giacomelli E, Gambardella L, Hannan NR, Iyer D, Sampaziotis F, Serrano F, Zonneveld MC, Sinha S, Kotter M, Vallier L. 2016 Dec.
- Generation of Hepatocytes from Pluripotent Stem Cells for Drug Screening and Developmental Modeling. Gieseck RL 3rd, Vallier L, Hannan NR. Methods Mol Biol. 2015;1250:123-42.
- Generation of Distal Airway Epithelium from Multipotent Human Foregut Stem Cells. Hannan NR, Sampaziotis F, Segeritz CP, Hanley NA, Vallier L. Stem Cells Dev. 2015 Jul 15;24(14):1680-90.
- Inhibition of activin/nodal signalling is necessary for pancreatic differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells. Cho C , Hannan NR, Vallier L et al. Diabetologia. 2012 Dec 55(12):3284-95.
- Targeted gene correction of α1-antitrypsin deficiency in induced pluripotent stem cells. Yusa K, Rashid ST, Vallier L et al. Nature. 2011 Oct12;478(7369):391-4.
- Modeling inherited metabolic disorders of the liver using human induced pluripotent stem cells. Rashid ST, Lomas DA, Vallier L et al. J Clin Invest. 2010 Sep;120(9):3127-36.